What Cookies Will Be Placed On My PC?
What Is A Cookie?
If you don’t want us to place cookies on your computer then there are a number of ways you can opt out - setting your browser either to reject all cookies, to only allow “trusted” sites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those websites which you are currently on. For more information about cookies and how to delete them, vist www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookies Used On This Website
Cookies generated by this website are mainly the result of technology partners that we utilise on the site or take services from. Below you will find details about the cookies we place on your machine. These cookies will originate from this website's domain.
Joomla is our content management system and places a session cookie on your machine. This cookie is strictly necessary to use our site and is deleted once you close your browser.
Cookies: Randomly generated alphanumeric name
Cookie Message |
Provides the notification enabling us to comply with the EU e-Privacy Directive (cookie directive).
Add This provides the social networking widget found in many of our pages. This widget gives you the tools to bookmark our websites, blog, share, tweet and email our content to a colleague.
- loc - This is our geolocation cookie, so our publishers know approximately where people sharing information are located
- Coyote-2-a0f0083 - This is our load balancer cookie
- bt - A behavior targeting cookie
- ana_svc - a real-time service cookie
- phpbb3_* and style_cookie - These are set by our support forum software
- uid/uit - User id and login time tracking
- psc - View counter cookie
- di/dt - Date tracking cookies for determining expiration of other cookies
- ssh/sshs - Service share history, used for configuring our preferred services.
We use Google Analytics to better understand how our visitors navigate to and through our website, how long visitors spend visiting our content items and how often they return to visit our website. Google Analytics also helps us track the effectiveness of the money we spend on our digital marketing campaigns.